Updated May 23rd 2018
Camworth Limited, take the protection of personal data very seriously. This policy explains our practices related to personal data privacy and security including:
- Types of personal information we collect;
- How we use the information;
- With whom we share it;
- Rights you may have about the use of your personal information;
- Security measures we implement to protect the security of your information; and
- How you can contact us about our privacy practices.
This policy applies whether you provide information to us through our Website or when you purchase goods or services from us.
1. Information about us
Camworth Ltd is the data controller responsible for protecting personal information you provide to us. Camworth Limited is registered in England and Wales, registered number 09656844 and our office address The Wheelhouse, Bondsmill, Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, GL10 3RFW
2. What is personal data?
Personal data is information that can be used to detect your identity and includes your name, address, telephone number, and email address. Personal data is also information that can be associated with you, together with other information, e.g. your IP address.
3. Collection of personal information
Camworth collects and stores business contact information from or about you when you (i) interact with us; (ii) to fulfil your order; and/or (iii) to provide services to you.
The personal information Camworth may collect or that you may choose to provide include:
- Contact information (such as name, postal or e-mail address, and phone number);
- Business contact information (such as job title, department, and name of organization);
- Content you provide (such as photographs, comments or other information provided via webforms);
- On occasion we may supplement the information we collect about you with outside records from third parties in order to provide you with information, services or goods you have requested, and to enhance our ability to serve you;
In addition to information you choose to submit to us, we and our third-party service providers may use a variety of technologies that automatically or passively collect certain information when you interact with us, this may include the browser and operating system you are using, the URL, the time of day you interacted with us, IP address, among other information (“Usage Information”). Usage Information may also include the unique identifier (“Device Identifier”), automatically assigned to any computer, mobile phone, tablet or other device used to access our website. Our servers identify your device by its Device Identifier.
The information we collect in this way may include:
- The home server domain names, type of computer, and type of web browser of users to the website;
- Aggregate and user-specific information on which pages users access.
Internet cookies can save data about individual users, such as your name, password, user-name, screen preferences, the pages of a site viewed by you, and the advertisements viewed or clicked by you. When you revisit the website, Camworth may recognize you by the Internet cookie and customize your experience accordingly.
We may not respond to web browser “do not track” signals. If you would like additional information about online tracking and various opt-out mechanisms, please see https://allaboutdnt.com/
5. Use of personal information collected
Camworth may use Personal Information it collects from you or about you to:
- Establish, develop and preserve its business relationship respectively with you and other individuals with whom it deals,
- Create, establish and administer your accounts,
- Respond to your inquiries,
- Provide products or services that it offers, or receive the products or services that it requests, and ensure that all related transactions are supported and implemented,
- Authenticate the identity of customers contacting Camworth by telephone, electronic means or otherwise,
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements;
- Allow us/our business partners who provide delivery fulfilment services to meet contractual requirements relating to the products and services provided to customers;
- Ask for feedback on our services and products;
- For research and analysis purposes to monitor and improve the services we provide including by recording your visits to our website. In these circumstances, we or our agents acting on our behalf, may contact you by email or telephone to ask you for your feedback and comments on our services; and
- Operate our business (including developing new products and services; conducting research; managing our communications; producing training materials and programmes; determining the effectiveness of and optimizing our advertising; analyzing our products, services, and performing accounting, auditing, billing, and reconciliation activities)
Camworth may also use Personal Information it collects for internal purposes, specifically, for:
- Solving technical problems,
- Calculating overall usage statistics,
- Marketing and promotional purposes, product development, and content improvement. Unless otherwise required by law, we will obtain your opt in consent before we sent you communications related to marketing and promotion.
We may also use aggregated information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop our websites and our services. We may provide such aggregated information to third parties, but these statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual. We will only keep personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill one or more of the purposes set out in this paragraph 3.
6. Disclosure of personal information
Except as provided in this policy, or as notified to you at the time we collect your information, Camworth will not disclose your personal information to third parties except as follows:
- With third parties service providers that perform services on our behalf, including without limitation, those that offer, host or operate our operation;
- To enforce our agreement with you;
- To analyse and enhance our communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received, read and your location);
- Conduct web analytics to track use of our website.
- To the extent: permitted by law; necessary to comply with applicable laws or legal processes (e.g., subpoenas); in connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of Camworth, in accordance with applicable laws; or to protect the rights or property of Camworth. Camworth will cooperate with law enforcement authorities.
- If data is disclosed to contractors during commissioned data processing they shall be subject to this policy, and, if applicable, to other additional or relevant alternative data privacy provisions and contractual conditions.
7. Rights regarding the processing of personal data
If you have provided us with personal data, we will keep your information in accordance with our retention policy. You may withdraw your consent to our processing by emailing us and we will apply your preferences in our future communications. If statutory retention periods require further provision, we will lock those records.
Camworth will comply with anti-spam laws which apply in your jurisdiction. Moreover, users may at any time opt out of having their Personal Information used by Camworth to send promotional correspondence to the user, by contacting Camworth by email or postal mail at the address(es) below:
Camworth Ltd, The Wheelhouse, Bondsmill, Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, GL10 3RF
8. Collection of personal information from children
Camworth does not knowingly solicit information from children and we do not knowingly market the Website or its services to children. No one under the age of 16 should submit any Personal Information to Camworth and/or the Website.
9. Security of data
The security of individuals’ personal information is important to Camworth. We are committed to protecting the information we collect. We have put in place appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the information you provide or we collect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. We use SSL encryption on our websites via which we collect Personal Information.
11. How to contact us
Camworth Ltd, The Wheelhouse, Bondsmill, Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, GL10 3RF
We aim to respond to your queries within 7 working days from receipt. If we are unable to resolve your complaint, you may refer your complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office by clicking here: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/