Michiel Appelman, Cisco’s Technical Solutions Architect explains the impact of the next wave of advanced services on a service provider’s network infrastructure, and how Access technologies help simplify, scale and manage the network. Abeel Choudry, Solutions Architect at Cisco takes us through how Colt used a Cisco-powered segment routing (SR), and Ethernet VPN (EVPN) architecture that enables self-provisioning of guaranteed SLA services or network slices based on latency and bandwidth demands.
After watching this video you will:
- Understand the additional requirements that 5G and packet-based IP services will place on the network
- Learn more about the different types of access technologies
- How ‘network slicing’ can help scale, increase network flexibility, and allow operators to adhere to strict SLAs
- Understand the operational efficiencies benefit gained from segment routing
- Have a deep drive into Cisco’s access convergence and software-defined access technologies